Filler for making rubber soles, rubber mats, solid rubber wheels, etc.
As a component for explosives.
Enzymes of detergents
Cellulose serves as a carrier for detergent enzymes (proteases).
Cellulose serves as a carrier for food enzymes.
- Cellulose derivatives.
- Additive to porous abrasive products.
- Component in the production of pigmented titanium dioxide.
- Filler in the production of adhesive mastics and sealants, in adhesive compositions based on natural and synthetic adhesives.
- Basis for filters and filter elements.
- Additive in the production of steels and ferroalloys, an additive to molding sand for the production of foundry molds.
- Additive to drilling fluids and plugging materials used in oil production.
- Raw materials for the production of sorbents, including for the removal of oil pollution.
- Basis for the manufacture of pet products.
- Additive in some mixed fodder.